Restorative Yoga Apprenticeship
Want to deepen your understanding of restorative yoga? Interested in receiving one-on-one coaching and feedback? Tara’s restorative yoga apprenticing program might be right for you!
- Passion for restorative yoga.
- Completion of Rest for All: Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Tara within in the past 12 months or previous experience apprenticing with Tara.
- Previous attendance (as a student) at at least one restorative workshop with Tara.
- Before: Arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of the workshop/retreat session to assist with prop and room set-up.
- During: Observe the students; provide props and assistance to students during the practice with Tara’s guidance
- After: For 30 minutes following the workshop/retreat session, share observations, ask questions, receive feedback about your assisting, and take notes about what you learned.
- Practice setting up props and stations
- Real-time observation of restorative yoga at work
- Practice adjusting and assisting students
- One-on-one discussion and coaching from Tara
- Discounted price on attendance at the retreat for which you are assisting.
Ready to apply? Contact Tara for the link to the online application form.